On November 8th, the 2nd Green Lab Symposium was held as a hybrid event.
This year's focus topics were:
- New construction of a research building - how to fully consider sustainability?
- Laboratory safety based on the new EKAS directive - what does the industry say?
- Cross-disciplinary collaboration @ Novartis - how does it work in practice and what role does the building play?
- A new standard for the planning, realization and operation of laboratories - why is it needed?
- Flexibility and economic efficiency of laboratory buildings - a contradiction?
- Real and virtual research - what influence does digitalization have?
The speakers have been proven experts from their industry and, in addition to their presentations, have discussed the challenges controversially in a panel discussion.
As a further highlight of the 2nd Green Lab Symposium, a new pilot lab was presented to the public that is currently being installed by Green Building members at Siemens in Zug.
This has been a real-life demonstration of how already today future research requirements can be better met.
Presentations 2nd Green Lab Symposium
Livestream of the entire conference:
This conference was supported by: